top of page


We advise our clients on all aspects of licensing law in order to assist them in choosing the most appropriate licence application for their business

If you run a pub, club, bar, hotel or shop and you wish to sell alcohol on the premises, you will require an Intoxicating Liquor Licence

We also advise on all other licences to include public dance licences, music and singing licences, limited restaurant certificates and auctioneers licences

Cafe Interior
bottom of page